PortConnect is New Zealand’s first comprehensive online cargo management system, offering data transmissions and direct interaction with cargo status and movements at Port of Tauranga, Ports of Auckland and other ports.
Shipping companies, importers, exporters and border agencies can access a single web-based system to manage all their cargo movements and information transfer. The system can be fully integrated with customers’ existing IT processes, using direct system to system data transfer (B2B), transforming the information flow between shippers, shipping lines and container terminals.
- Improves efficiency and turnaround times
- A fully integrated and secure web based system
- Online data warehouse and downloadable reporting functions
- Eliminates unnecessary data entry and reduces paperwork.
- Search for vessels in port, expected arrivals and recent departures
- Search container details via the free track and trace system, or subscribe for details trace and trace information
- Submit export pre-advice
- Receive email notifications related to specific containers
- Application integration with vessel schedules, container visits and events
- Shipping lines can set import clearances, security checks and empty return depots
- Integration with NZ Customs and MPI
- Set and maintain priority of containers being transferred by rail
- Reefer- and hazardous goods-specific functions.
For more information on PortConnect:
Phone the help desk: +64 9 348 5120 (Monday-Friday, 8.30am – 5pm),
or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To register for PortConnect please click here